The Park and Ride (P+R) parking facilities are located on the outskirts of Amsterdam near the ring A-10. The idea is that you park your car for a low fee at the parking place. You can continue your journey using your own OV-chipcard, or you can by a dicounted GVB card at location.
The P+R rates starts at €1,00 or €8,00 per 24 hours.
* weekdays before 10:00 cost €8,00 for the first 24 hours then €1,00 for subsequent 24 hour periods
* weekdays after 10:00 cost €1,00 per 24 hours
* weekend cost €1,00 per 24 hours
You can buy a GVB card to travel with the bus, metro or tram from the parkingplace to the centre of Amsterdam and back to the parking.
* 1 person cost €5,00
* 2 persons cost €5,00
* 3 persons cost €5,90
* 4 persons cost €6,80
* 5 persons cost €7,70
P+R car parks are open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. They are all supervised, but we do not adivse you to leave anything of value in your car because break-in's are common in Amsterdam.
Several P+R locations;
* P+R Arena Transferium. Communication with the centre of Amsterdam by train from the
Bijlmer staion and metro 54 and 50.
Address: Burgemeester Stramweg 130, 1101 EP, Amsterdam
* P+R Bos en Lommer. (Open 7 am to 10 pm) Communication with the centre of Amsterdam
with tram 14, bus 15, 21, 80, 82, 247, 315, 352 and metro 50.
Address: Leeuwendalersweg 23 b, 1055 JE, Amsterdam
* P+R Olympisch stadion. Communication with the centre of Amsterdam tram 16 and 24. At this location you can lend free bicycles. (up to two bikes per car- ID will be required)
Address: Olympisch stadion 44, 1076 DE, Amsterdam